Please select your delivery date from the calendar at the checkout!
We’re happy to introduce the Pain Reliever, our newest bundle to join our soon to come Labour section here at MFT.
A TENS machine is your perfect friend for labour; a safe, non-invasive, portable solution.
A maternity TENS machine consists of a battery-powered, hand-held controller connected by fine leads to four flat pads. The pads are covered in a firm gel that helps them stick to your back.
The Elle TENS is the ultimate obstetric TENS using the latest Opti-MaxTM technology. Its settings are all pre-set so it's simply a case of switch on and go!
The Elle TENS features dual intensity controls for total flexibility over the mid and lower back electrodes. It also has an integrated booster button which is used for extra power during contractions.
We recommend ordering the bundle for being sent out at 36 weeks to enable you to familiarise yourself with the unit prior to labour.
What's included in the bundle?
- Pack of 4 electrode pads
- 2 leadwires
- 2 x AA batteries plus 2 spare
- Neck cord
- Soft carrying pouch
How does a TENS machine work?
- the electrical pulses prevent pain signals from reaching your brain
- the pulses stimulate your body to release natural, feel-good substances called endorphins
- it helps you to feel in control of your labour and be less anxious
- it offers a distraction from your contractions
Please Note: If you are having your baby in hospital or at home, you will be advised to hire a Maternity Tens Machine to help provide contraction relief the NHS does not supply them free of charge as you might expect! Be prepared and hire now.
- Provides effective, relief during labour
- Recommended by Doctors & Midwives
- Allowing you to stay alert and keep mobile
- Easy to use
- Totally natural
- Safe for you and your baby
- Our Tens Hire machines and cables are clinically cleaned and tested before dispatch